100 Dorsal Drive offers you the best of both worlds, being nestled in Redland City’s Bayside with all its village charm and water views whilst perfectly located within close proximity to Brisbane City.
- 100 Dorsal Drive sets a new benchmark in terrace residence resort-style living offering an unprecedented enriched lifestyle experience in Brisbane and Redlands.
- 100 Dorsal Drive is located at Aquatic Paradise, a blue ship canal development in Brisbane nestled in Moreton Bay. A charming and convenient locale with an idyllic lifestyle.
- Provides the residents a sanctuary to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life, while still having all amenities and conveniences on the doorstep.
- Lifestyle amenities such as parks with a waterfront promenade along Queens Esplanade or enjoy a seat on one of the benches overlooking the bay, walking and bike tracks are an integral part of the lifestyle at Aquatic Paradise.
- A short stroll from Aquatic Paradise Dog Park, a unique, non-enclosed off-leash dog area by the water.
- The water around the mouth of Tarradarrapin Creek at Aquatic Paradise is deeper and fishes well for bream or a few flathead. Otherwise, just a short 5-minute drive to the picturesque Wellington Point Recreation Reserve, finds a place with 270-degree ocean views, a safe shallow swimming area for children with a beach to play on, huge fig trees that shade them while they enjoy the playground, an island to walk out when the tide is low, a jetty to fish from, lots of BBQ areas and a restaurant.
- Inside, open-plan Living, Dining and Kitchen areas with high ceilings, extensive glazing and timber flooring opens out to the breathtaking close-up water views and beyond to Moreton Bay.
- Highly desirable, intensely private living space in community living which provides an option to lock up and leave for holiday or work anytime.
- A favourable option for downsizer – downsizing but not compromising on spaces while enjoying a private courtyard.